I just had a GAS-eous brain fart.

arlum

Tele-Afflicted
Platinum Supporter
In a sudden unexpected attack of GAS, I just ordered a Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster. I need an intervention. Really.
I'd just like to thank you. I keep running into this issue with both the American Original '60s Jaguar and the 60th Anniversary Jaguar. Looking with no plans to purchase yet within 20 to 30 minutes my finger is hovering over the "buy it now". My first electric guitar teacher, in the early '60s, owned the '62 Jag. It's been moving around my head for some time now as one of those "special" guitars that played a role in my life. Sometimes I just want to check out Fenders current production of the Jag and have to fight myself tooth and nail just to get back off the website. I look forward to how this purchase works out for you. Then again .... if it turns out great ..... I'll have a bigger issue to fight.

bigbean

Tele-Afflicted
Ad Free Member
We are all hopeless. I have been thinking about buying a one knob chorus pedal. Half of my brain is saying "Xactly what kind of moron are you?" While the other half says "Yeah one of them orange ones would sound perfect on Drift Away!" The half that wants the orange one will win. It's just a question of when.

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
I'd just like to thank you. I keep running into this issue with both the American Original '60s Jaguar and the 60th Anniversary Jaguar. Looking with no plans to purchase yet within 20 to 30 minutes my finger is hovering over the "buy it now". My first electric guitar teacher, in the early '60s, owned the '62 Jag. It's been moving around my head for some time now as one of those "special" guitars that played a role in my life. Sometimes I just want to check out Fenders current production of the Jag and have to fight myself tooth and nail just to get back off the website. I look forward to how this purchase works out for you. Then again .... if it turns out great ..... I'll have a bigger issue to fight.
You really do need that 60th sparkle Dakota red jag ;)

Telecaster582

Tele-Afflicted
I saw a Daphne blue classic vibe Jazzmaster at a guitar center a few months back, and it was nice. I liked the color and the feel of it. Now I want it..... AGAIN

Ironwolf

Doctor of Teleocity
Gold Supporter
Well, it has arrived. I haven't played it yet, but on initial inspection, it looks really good. General Lee agrees.

In Box.JPG

Out 1.JPG

Out 2.JPG

Out 3.JPG