I had a Recycling Dream... oh my it was odd

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I had a dream and in this dream I woke up and I was comfortable as can be , in every way , physically, mentally, spiritually, macrobiotically, all aspect of at peace were included , aww , I looked around and realize that I had died and I was laying outside in my open top coffin and all around me there was refuse, what? I'm still chillin' but a question forms in my blissed out afterlife awareness but ?
So I lay there and just unlaxed for however long , I have no idea about time or care, but I have a small question, how does this work and just as I formed the question, an angel appears, lays down next to me and explains.

"You have died and gone to your rest, no one is going to arrive and take you somewhere else, eternal rest, peace and complete spiritual unity with all that was and has ever been. I understand that you are wondering about the collection of mess around you. This is all the things that you didn't recycle and because of this it will all be with you for eternity, and the angel was gone.
I woke up in my room and wondered were the angel was why was I inside of the Derelict Hotel? and then I remember that I had been asleep and that I was still alive.
Why? Maybe it was the personal sized pepperoni Pizza that I ate just before I fell asleep.
View attachment 974859
Watch this it may answer come questions for you

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
My wife quick as a wink said YEAH UP BY THE DUMP!

HAHAHAHAA!!!!!! Brilliant response!!!! Your wife and mine.... geese..... cut from the same cloth. We went to a Christmas party this past holiday and there were some people we had never met. This one guy struck up a conversation with my wife and was telling her all about how he had been taking flying lessons and so on, kinda braggin' you know, and her reply was "Well... obviously that's working out well for you!" :eek: :lol::lol::lol:LOL!!! The look on that dudes face was so awesome I had to walk into another room so I could crack up and not embarrass the poor man! LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
1650376653403.png
1650376653403.png

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
HAHAHAHAA!!!!!! Brilliant response!!!! Your wife and mine.... geese..... cut from the same cloth. We went to a Christmas party this past holiday and there were some people we had never met. This one guy struck up a conversation with my wife and was telling her all about how he had been taking flying lessons and so on, kinda braggin' you know, and her reply was "Well... obviously that's working out well for you!" :eek: :lol::lol::lol:LOL!!! The look on that dudes face was so awesome I had to walk into another room so I could crack up and not embarrass the poor man! LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
My wife is from a large family and when they were kids they would hurl barbs at each other all day long, their old man was a master of the barb though, and a good teacher! It sounds like your wife and mine could have been out of the same batch! My wife is always AFRAID of what I'm gonna say when we're in a crowd, and I'm looking FORWARD to what she's going to come up with!

1650377098897.png

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
My wife is from a large family and when they were kids they would hurl barbs at each other all day long, their old man was a master of the barb though, and a good teacher! It sounds like your wife and mine could have been out of the same batch! My wife is always AFRAID of what I'm gonna say when we're in a crowd, and I'm looking FORWARD to what she's going to come up with!

View attachment 975237

Yep! Exactly the same here! Only it wasn't barbs, it was cherries from the cherry tree! LOL!!! Very large family indeed. In fact, the first reunion I ever went to with her I got out of the car and said "Are you kidding me? You're related to all these people???" :eek: There usually well over 130 people at the reunion each year... and that's not including those who can't make it for whatever reason! Maybe there's something with coming from a large family, and growing up throwing things at each other that gives them their witty snarkiness.... LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Yep! Exactly the same here! Only it wasn't barbs, it was cherries from the cherry tree! LOL!!! Very large family indeed. In fact, the first reunion I ever went to with her I got out of the car and said "Are you kidding me? You're related to all these people???" :eek: There usually well over 130 people at the reunion each year... and that's not including those who can't make it for whatever reason! Maybe there's something with coming from a large family, and growing up throwing things at each other that gives them their witty snarkiness.... LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

My wife's group of siblings were nine, but sadly they've dwindled down to only four now. We used to attend their family reunions and they were huge, now time has moved on, and they no longer gather. I have many fond memories of our get-togethers though, and for a kid from Alabama who was an only spurt, I really enjoyed them. :)

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
I wish I had a tape installed in my noggin of the summer of 1959, and every time I went to sleep, it would play, and I would be there all over again.
I learned how to do a visualization propelled by watching my breath , inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale (relaxing)
imagine being some where , maybe somewhere in the summer of 1959,
watch your breath and visual I being some where pleasant ,a favorite moment, with a friend or family , sitting at the side of a stream in the shade on a warm afternoon, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, the sound of the stream, feeling the warm breeze in the shade, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, the smell of the wet earth inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.
If you practice dowing this for 15 minutes a day after a while it will be as easy as riding a bicycle ,every time that you do it, it will become easier, in a month of practicing it will become as easy as sitting still and watching your breath and you will be in the summer of 1959 inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale , it will take less effort to feel the feelings of summer 1959. inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale
It will become enjoyable, going to this special place. It will be yours any time that you want it to.
00000sun.jpg

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
snarky snark-snark.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I learned how to do a visualization propelled by watching my breath , inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale (relaxing)
watch your breath and visual I being some where pleasant ,a favorite moment, with a friend or family , sitting at the side of a stream in the shade on a warm afternoon, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, the sound of the stream, feeling the warm breeze in the shade, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, the smell of the wet earth inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.
If you practice dowing this for 15 minutes a day after a while it will be as easy as riding a bicycle ,every time that you do it, it will become easier, in a month of practicing it will become as easy as sitting still and watching your breath and you will be in the summer of 1959 inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale , it will take less effort to feel the feelings of summer 1959. inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale
It will become enjoyable, going to this special place. It will be yours any time that you want it to.
View attachment 975258

wrathfuldeity

Tele-Afflicted
View attachment 975258
Did this in a floatation tank for 3 hours along with a ridiculous amount of mushies. Recycling in and out...so much fun...have gotten reasonably adept with lucid dreaming, zipping around and taking out the trash.

mexicanyella

Friend of Leo's
@ping-ping-clicka , have you ever read the Richard Brautigan book “The Hawkline Monster?”

Your thread title and the phrase “recycling dream” made me think of a part of that book where a character’s father gets turned into an elephant foot umbrella stand by a malevolent being.

Like, weird, unsettling, but also puzzling: “I’m feeling, what...fear? Intrigue? Exasperated disbelief?”

Timbresmith1

Friend of Leo's
@ping-ping-clicka , have you ever read the Richard Brautigan book “The Hawkline Monster?”

Your thread title and the phrase “recycling dream” made me think of a part of that book where a character’s father gets turned into an elephant foot umbrella stand by a malevolent being.

Like, weird, unsettling, but also puzzling: “I’m feeling, what...fear? Intrigue? Exasperated disbelief?”
Love that book.

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
Did this in a floatation tank for 3 hours along with a ridiculous amount of mushies. Recycling in and out...so much fun...have gotten reasonably adept with lucid dreaming, zipping around and taking out the trash.
I've never been in a floatation tank, I know mushies are good moksha, heals a bunch of stuff.
did you lose your mind and go crazy in the most beautiful manner, 😁 never to be the same afterwards?
Sometimes I lay on my bed on my back and breath, attending to my body feelings, and some times I feel like I'm floating off my bed. It's nice, so light and relaxed. a great way to spend time alone. I always feel better after a break from discursive thought.