I had a Recycling Dream... oh my it was odd

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
I had a dream and in this dream I woke up and I was comfortable as can be , in every way , physically, mentally, spiritually, macrobiotically, all aspect of at peace were included , aww , I looked around and realize that I had died and I was laying outside in my open top coffin and all around me there was refuse, what? I'm still chillin' but a question forms in my blissed out afterlife awareness but ?
So I lay there and just unlaxed for however long , I have no idea about time or care, but I have a small question, how does this work and just as I formed the question, an angel appears, lays down next to me and explains.

"You have died and gone to your rest, no one is going to arrive and take you somewhere else, eternal rest, peace and complete spiritual unity with all that was and has ever been. I understand that you are wondering about the collection of mess around you. This is all the things that you didn't recycle and because of this it will all be with you for eternity, and the angel was gone.

I woke up in my room and wondered were the angel was why was I inside of the Derelict Hotel? and then I remember that I had been asleep and that I was still alive.
Why? Maybe it was the personal sized pepperoni Pizza that I ate just before I fell asleep.
G. Smiley.jpg

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
And the moral of the story is that God is a vindictive, tree-hugging hippie.

Makes sense, when you think about it.
🤔

I dream weird stuff ,I dream of dead people coming to my studio and visiting me, and while dreaming it seems very real. I wake up an my deceased girl friend is not there and I am surprised because the dream was so real? I don't know about what falling asleep and dreaming that I leave my body means, I good places and see thing , learn things , distance is sort of non existant. I drempt that I had gone to down town Berkeley, and I got up and prepared for work my co-worker to told me he though tht I was in downtown and that he was certain that he saw me and then I just wasn't there. , that's what I had dreamed my coworker was in the dream and I didn't want to talk to him , he is very imperious. Strange , it's like magical realism.
I leave all that hocus pocus stuff alone , Telepathy , spirits, magic, spoon bending all that is just to much for my mirror.
I know people that play at it and get twisted eventually, probably because they are entertain a world more complicated than they know how to navigate,
i NEVER, EVER TOUCH A Ouija Board, NO NO NO NO NO! NOT EVER
friends played with one and didn't like what happen while playing the game.
I say if it's out there let it stay out there , let Agents Scully and Mulder do their jobs and, they get to be in the know I'll just hang out at Smokey Joe's Cafe drinking strong coffee and my enjoying scrambled veggie breakfast.
zzzzzzzzzzzzOuija Board.jpg

i DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE GOD STUFF THE FAITH THAT i WAS RAISED IN REVEALIED ITSELF TO BE AGLOBAL MULTI-NATIONAL BUSINESS THAT WAS EXEMPT FROM TAXES, SO THAT GOD THING i DON'T GET. i LIKE THE TREE HUGGERS AND SUPPORTERS OF RIDING BICYCLES BUT, HE ODDS ARE not quite as good as the lotter.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
If this is true then the afterlife is gonna be a really messy sort of place LOL!

A lady at a company dining function was droning on and on about her new home in an exclusive neighborhood to my wife. Just as a lull fell in conversation, the lady asks YOU DO KNOW WHERE WE LIVE DON'T YOU? My wife quick as a wink said YEAH UP BY THE DUMP! Ping's story, now makes me wonder, the higher you go the messier it gets? This just can't be so!

ChicknPickn

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
At a very stuffy company dinner, a name-dropping couple in their 60s went on and on about their big game hunting expeditions around the world, several in Africa. They'd killed just about everything on the menu right down to termites. And, they said, they had an addition built onto their house for the trophy heads.

Now you tell me, ping-ping-clicka, what the final resting place looks like for those two.

Gardo

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I liked my dream a lot better. Last night I fell asleep listening to Canadian Brass. In my dream my wife and I were at some kind of condo or hotel room. The door was open and Canadian Brass was in the hallway playing Spanish sounding music. I knew the song and thought “ I can play this , where’s my guitar.” As I was looking for the guitar in my dream, my wife turned off the music and told me I was dreaming. I said “dream nothing, I can play that.” This is about when I realized it was all just a dream. Just wish I could have jammed with them before she woke me up.

johnny k

Poster Extraordinaire
I dream weird stuff ,I dream of dead people coming to my studio and visiting me, and while dreaming it seems very real. I wake up an my deceased girl friend is not there and I am surprised because the dream was so real? I don't know about what falling asleep and dreaming that I leave my body means, I good places and see thing , learn things , distance is sort of non existant. I drempt that I had gone to down town Berkeley, and I got up and prepared for work my co-worker to told me he though tht I was in downtown and that he was certain that he saw me and then I just wasn't there. , that's what I had dreamed my coworker was in the dream and I didn't want to talk to him , he is very imperious. Strange , it's like magical realism.
I leave all that hocus pocus stuff alone , Telepathy , spirits, magic, spoon bending all that is just to much for my mirror.
I know people that play at it and get twisted eventually, probably because they are entertain a world more complicated than they know how to navigate,
I say if it's out there let it stay out there , let Agents Scully and Mulder do their jobs and, they get to be in the know I'll just hang out at Smokey Joe's Cafe drinking strong coffee and my enjoying scrambled veggie breakfast.
View attachment 975022

i DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE GOD STUFF THE FAITH THAT i WAS RAISED IN REVEALIED ITSELF TO BE AGLOBAL MULTI-NATIONAL BUSINESS THAT WAS EXEMPT FROM TAXES, SO THAT GOD THING i DON'T GET. i LIKE THE TREE HUGGERS AND SUPPORTERS OF RIDING BICYCLES BUT, HE ODDS ARE not quite as good as the lotter.
Dam, i just bought one.

Mandocaster68

Tele-Meister
Marley to Scrooge, from "A Christmas Carol:"

“I wear the chain I forged in life,” replied the Ghost. “I made it link by
link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free will, and of my
own free will I wore it. Is its pattern strange to you?”

String Tree

Doctor of Teleocity
I had a dream and in this dream I woke up and I was comfortable as can be , in every way , physically, mentally, spiritually, macrobiotically, all aspect of at peace were included , aww , I looked around and realize that I had died and I was laying outside in my open top coffin and all around me there was refuse, what? I'm still chillin' but a question forms in my blissed out afterlife awareness but ?
So I lay there and just unlaxed for however long , I have no idea about time or care, but I have a small question, how does this work and just as I formed the question, an angel appears, lays down next to me and explains.

"You have died and gone to your rest, no one is going to arrive and take you somewhere else, eternal rest, peace and complete spiritual unity with all that was and has ever been. I understand that you are wondering about the collection of mess around you. This is all the things that you didn't recycle and because of this it will all be with you for eternity, and the angel was gone.
I woke up in my room and wondered were the angel was why was I inside of the Derelict Hotel? and then I remember that I had been asleep and that I was still alive.
Why? Maybe it was the personal sized pepperoni Pizza that I ate just before I fell asleep.
View attachment 974859
There should have been two more Ghosts, don't ya think?

String Tree

Doctor of Teleocity
View attachment 975022

If it makes you feel any better, the Spirits think the Ouija Board is a Joke too.
They just like to mess with Peoples minds to see if they ever catch-on to the Humor.

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
I had a dream and in this dream I woke up and I was comfortable as can be , in every way , physically, mentally, spiritually, macrobiotically, all aspect of at peace were included , aww , I looked around and realize that I had died and I was laying outside in my open top coffin and all around me there was refuse,
That’s how the whale feels every day.