I got to star in a music video!

IMMusicRulz

Tele-Afflicted
The nonprofit L'Arche did a video lip sync challenge to the song 500 Miles by The Proclaimers, and they asked numerous people with special needs to take part in the video, and lip synch the song. They did this as one of their fundraiser events, and believe me, it raised a ton of money.

If you want to know where I'm at in the video, I appear at around the 2-minute mark in the video. (I'm the guy in the grey jacket, top hat and sunglasses.)

This video was an extremely long shoot (we spent about 6 hours walking in a giant field on a really chilly fall day), but I am glad that I got the opportunity to star in that video. I hope you like my cameo role.

effzee

Tele-Afflicted
Ad Free Member
The nonprofit L'Arche did a video lip sync challenge to the song 500 Miles by The Proclaimers, and they asked numerous people with special needs to take part in the video, and lip synch the song. They did this as one of their fundraiser events, and believe me, it raised a ton of money.

If you want to know where I'm at in the video, I appear at around the 2-minute mark in the video. (I'm the guy in the grey jacket, top hat and sunglasses.)

This video was an extremely long shoot (we spent about 6 hours walking in a giant field on a really chilly fall day), but I am glad that I got the opportunity to star in that video. I hope you like my cameo role.

Top hat?

Mandocaster68

Tele-Meister
Is that you at the 3:10 mark?
Screenshot 2022-09-25 11.59.48 AM.png

Looks like it was a fun project!

LauraPernnn

TDPRI Member
Congratulations . You are well done. The clip turned out good. But I would like to make your listeners comfortable. If you want to listen to this video, you can convert it to audio. This is done very easily. You have to choose a tool with which you can do it. Tools can be found here https://wave.video/blog/youtube-to-mp3-converters/ There are many of them here and they are the best for this activity.

Last edited: