I get to play guitar in the sun today! Update.

Toadtele

Friend of Leo's
Going to be beautiful. High 60’s and sunny. I’ve spent the last two days doing nursery runs. Loading and unloading countless bags of soil, mulch, grass seed and fertilizers. Untold sums of flowers, shrubs and veggie starts. Plus 3 trees.
The garden and all the raised beds are tilled and ready. I assumed today would find me toiling away with dirt under my fingernails.
This morning my wife said I should just take it easy on the deck and play guitar!!! All she needs from me is to man the grill at lunchtime and stay in the vicinity in case there is some heavy lifting needed.
I’m pumped.

StoneH

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
Going to be beautiful. High 60’s and sunny. I’ve spent the last two days doing nursery runs. Loading and unloading countless bags of soil, mulch, grass seed and fertilizers. Untold sums of flowers, shrubs and veggie starts. Plus 3 trees.
The garden and all the raised beds are tilled and ready. I assumed today would find me toiling away with dirt under my fingernails.
This morning my wife said I should just take it easy on the deck and play guitar!!! All she needs from me is to man the grill at lunchtime and stay in the vicinity in case there is some heavy lifting needed.
I’m pumped.

Rub it in ;).

1653232796832.png

Toadtele

Friend of Leo's
I just got settled in. Got my battery powered boss amp all fired up and dialed in.
Then I heard a very loud noise. Kind of thought it was a gunshot. Unfortunately my neighbors son crashed his motorcycle into my garage door. The boy is OK. I will assess the damage on my door later. I just want to sit and play dang it.

dented

Doctor of Teleocity
Gold Supporter
Waiting on some 3-4 day lightning and thunder rain storms. Already got the plants and flowers planted. Just 4 little trees to go. I'm playing guitar inside!