I Don't Even Like The Beatles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones

Telefied
Ad Free Member
But I did sign up with Disney+ so that I can watch Peter Jackson's doc. While not a Beatles fan, I am a doc fan, especially any music docs. The clips that I have seen really look and sound great and it will be very interesting to me to see the interactions of these musicians play out in a way that probably hasn't been seen before. Also looking at all that new "vintage gear' will be a treat.

Ash Telecaster

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I'm looking forward to it.

I've been a Beatles fan my whole life. Not to the point where I care what they ate for breakfast but always loved their music.

I have come to really love single song live clips of great bands/musicians and have been collecting my favorites. I like interviews as well but never cared too much for full blown documentaries with the exception of Motown, Wrecking Crew, Funk Bros...etc.

But this will be a must see for me.

Sax-son

Tele-Afflicted
But I did sign up with Disney+ so that I can watch Peter Jackson's doc. While not a Beatles fan, I am a doc fan, especially any music docs. The clips that I have seen really look and sound great and it will be very interesting to me to see the interactions of these musicians play out in a way that probably hasn't been seen before. Also looking at all that new "vintage gear' will be a treat.
Although I wouldn't mind seeing that documentary, I am not signing up for Disney so I guess I won't be seeing it any time soon.

dublindave8456

TDPRI Member

welcome aboard the Beatles train.....
I cant wait !!

Bones

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I'm looking forward to it.

I've been a Beatles fan my whole life. Not to the point where I care what they ate for breakfast but always loved their music.

I have come to really love single song live clips of great bands/musicians and have been collecting my favorites. I like interviews as well but never cared too much for full blown documentaries with the exception of Motown, Wrecking Crew, Funk Bros...etc.

But this will be a must see for me.
I actually like to see what people eat for breakfast, it's very telling.

drf64

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
It's just $8.00 for the month, then we cancel. I used a gift card, fake name and "burner" email address. In and out, nice and clean.

are you this guy?

upload_2021-11-22_18-8-0.jpeg

Bruxist

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter

I am the same about docs in general and music docs in particular.

I even watched that Grateful Dead doc.

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
Love pizza. Beatles were a little before my time and their songs for the most part are too pop for me. I do understand and appreciate that they are what inspired many of my favorite rock bands to pick up instruments.

Are you blowtorch reincarnated?

Don’t like the “beetles”? Do you insist on your pizza being square?

I recently got roped in by the book, it was sealed in plastic at the store so I couldn’t look in it

Turns out it’s written like a script of the Beatles talking to each other during the making of let it be with photos of stills that were unused in the film

I don’t know if I would have gotten it if I knew the way it was laid out

I’m gonna give er a read at some point

Bones

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Are you blowtorch reincarnated?

Don’t like the “beetles”? Do you insist on your pizza being square?

I recently got roped in by the book, it was sealed in plastic at the store so I couldn’t look in it

Turns out it’s written like a script of the Beatles talking to each other during the making of let it be with photos of stills that were unused in the film

I don’t know if I would have gotten it if I knew the way it was laid out

I’m gonna give er a read at some point
Pizza shape is inconsequential to me.

Muku

Tele-Meister
Well your post title is catchy.

Maybe you like old musicology documentaries over old music that bares repeated listenings?

Enjoy whatever music you listen to. Report back in your 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.