I Can’t Stop Eating These……….

boxocrap

Tele-Afflicted
View attachment 931376 Damn Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds! I’m savoring the munchy, goodness even as I type this with smoky, salt-coated fingertips. Help me stop!!!!

How about you? Any snacks that are near impossible to stop scarfing down once you get going?
ya i get a big bag of salted almonds every week...then drink either a lot of water or beer..then a lot of water

Sparky2

Poster Extraordinaire
Corvus_corone_-near_Canford_Cliffs%2C_Poole%2C_England-8.jpg

ChicknPickn

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I thought my Smokehouse days were over when I developed crazy high blood pressure.

But then I discovered that I could put them in a strainer and give them a good water rinse. Voila.

Obsessed

Telefied
Silver Supporter
I have eaten seven almonds every morning after breakfast and coffee since about 1985. I always say, “seven almonds a day keeps the doctor away”. 35 years later, it is still true. Now, of course I eat bulk organic almonds, but I will indulge in the occasional smoked almonds.

What I can’t stop eating is a good fresh loaf of French bread. I can easily eat a whole loaf at one sitting. It can be embarrassing at times.:oops:

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I have eaten seven almonds every morning after breakfast and coffee since about 1985. I always say, “seven almonds a day keeps the doctor away”. 35 years later, it is still true. Now, of course I eat bulk organic almonds, but I will indulge in the occasional smoked almonds.

What I can’t stop eating is a good fresh loaf of French bread. I can easily eat a whole loaf at one sitting. It can be embarrassing at times.:oops:

I used to eat tons of raw organic almonds but I'm still running all original teeth and trying to keep them as long as possible.
My wife eats a handful of almonds every morning though, about the only health food she indulges in.

Asmith

Friend of Leo's
Literally give me any nuts of the roasted and salted variety, pistachios, peanuts and cashews.

I love most nuts but I will demolition the above.

Danjabellza

Friend of Leo's
Yeah. They’re pretty good. My father in law smoked some of his own with some bourbon and seasonings. Turned out amazing. But the packaged guys take a lot less effort.

Deeve

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
The smoked almonds were my go-to gift for papa - father's day, birthday, un-birthday.
As I recall, he never said "no thanks..."

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Yeah. They’re pretty good. My father in law smoked some of his own with some bourbon and seasonings. Turned out amazing. But the packaged guys take a lot less effort.

just remembered I used to like tamari almonds then tried roasting my own.
Bought good plump organic raw almonds and good wheat free tamari, tumbled and roasted.
Mmmm mmmm delicious!

twangking

Friend of Leo's
Not really. Less than 15’ from my sofa seat to the kitchen. Another 8’ to where the peanuts are kept.
I consider it my nightly exercise routine along with the 18oz Dark & Diet curls.
On second thought maybe it is Olympic training….I mean self control
What is dark and diet?