I bought a Milkman "The Amp" combo

Patshep

TDPRI Member
So first let me say, if you are looking for new gear, on Reverb, watch the item, and the stores will often give you a good discount, I got this with $150 and free shipping.
This amp, I sort of bought to do a fendery clean sound in hopes that I will be gigging again, and also to have around while I'm thinking of selling my old Princeton and going for something a little grittier and tweed sounding.
This thing is super light, and i'm still breaking in the speaker, but I must say it is a fantastic pedal platform, very well built and really sounds nice, I didn't expect to like the breakup from the volume/master combo, but it's very useful.... if you are old and play clean, and gig, you will love this thing.
btw Happy Thanksgiving

rstaaf

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter
Since it is unclear what you actually bought...

worthless.gif

John Owen

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
I just traded my Gremlin in on this flying car. Check out the boss holographic paint job that creates the illusion that Elvis is flying along beside it!

Wallaby

Friend of Leo's
I think it's the amp-in-a-pedal that Milkman makes.

How does it sound, it looks interesting!

57joonya

Tele-Holic
I don’t even know how to post pics yet . Maybe sometime this year , one of my kids will show me . I like what u said about the amp . It sounds like a killer little combo . I’m surprised you got rid of a Princeton cause they are so awesome - I want one . But I know how it feels to want a grittier amp , and I don’t do pedals much at all

CJM3309

Tele-Holic
How have you been getting along with it? I have been really curious about the pedal version of this. I have not seen one out in the wild yet to try out but would like to at some point. Hopefully you are enjoying the amp and sorry about the rough start here. Its honestly a good group and a lot of good info in here. Just always remember..........You cannot talk about anything new without a picture, haha. That and stay away from square cut pizza, cargo shorts and klon pedals as topics. Then you'll be just fine!

Edgar Allan Presley

Friend of Leo's
So first let me say, if you are looking for new gear, on Reverb, watch the item, and the stores will often give you a good discount, I got this with $150 and free shipping.
This amp, I sort of bought to do a fendery clean sound in hopes that I will be gigging again, and also to have around while I'm thinking of selling my old Princeton and going for something a little grittier and tweed sounding.
This thing is super light, and i'm still breaking in the speaker, but I must say it is a fantastic pedal platform, very well built and really sounds nice, I didn't expect to like the breakup from the volume/master combo, but it's very useful.... if you are old and play clean, and gig, you will love this thing.
btw Happy Thanksgiving

I didn't get the combo, but I have the pedal version and love it. It quickly became my favorite amp. I'm glad it's working for you.