I accidentally bought a trampoline

DekeDog

Tele-Afflicted
Excellent. Put it in the front yard right next to the above ground swimming pool and sofa.

tap4154

Doctor of Teleocity
Neighbor next door has one, they have sort of a mini daycare, hosting a few kids after school , as their parents are at work. They're always moving it around, and they have the bald spots all over their lawn. To me, it's just a futile effort to fly. They keep trying, and they always fall back down to earth.

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
You'll get a bounce outta that one! LOL!! ;)

On a more serious note, a lot of folks buy these things and not realizing that some (most?) insurance companies will drop you like a stone, if you didn't tell them you have one and they find out, nor will they cover any damages/injuries related to their use, especially if you didn't tell them you have one. And if you tell them you have one, you could either be dropped or your rates will go through the roof, to cover the risks.

trapdoor2

Friend of Leo's
My parents bought one for my little brother...but I got more use out of it. Neighbor girl was a gymnast and schooled me on 'how not to break your neck". Once I learned proper techniques, fun! Unfortunately she only liked me for the trampoline...

Back then nobody considered the liabilities. She was given free access, I doubt her parents even knew.

Papanate

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
My son sent me a link to a trampoline on Amazon and I fat fingered Buy it Now.
We had a trampoline while my daughter was young - Mothers Day was a reckoning - wife who was in good shape - decided to try a front flip - and mangled her ankle - broke it and dislocated the joint - 2 pins and 9 plate screws later she can tell when the weathers going to change.

TC6969

Friend of Leo's
Clicking "Buy Now" doesn't lock in a purchase, you have to click one more time to make it official.

Even then, cancelling within a few hours is no problem.

I think you just really wanted a trampoline!