I accidentally bought a trampoline

ce24

Poster Extraordinaire
There's one thing about them that people don't think of and how it affects developing bodies. If a child jumps on them a lot they compress their spine every time they land. My college roommate was a ndational champion on tramp and he suffers greatly from back compression issues.....so, moderate use is advised.

Poster Extraordinaire
He played 3 years of football and skateboards and snowboards. I'm not so worried about the trampoline.

tery

Doctor of Teleocity
Trampolines are very popular in the city.

1652825270350.png

Lonn

Poster Extraordinaire
I had two trampolines for my daughter when she was younger and my only real beef with them was having to move them around all the time to mow the grass underneath them. You have to move them frequently as well or grass will not go underneath and you’ll have a bald patch in your yard.

Poster Extraordinaire
I had two trampolines for my daughter when she was younger and my only real beef with them was having to move them around all the time to mow the grass underneath them. You have to move them frequently as well or grass will not go underneath and you’ll have a bald patch in your yard.

It's going in the woods. My property is nearly all forest. I only have 2 acres of lawn.

Poster Extraordinaire
Try putting one together on Christmas Eve after the kids have gone to bed and you have had a beer or three

I think we have different weather at Christmas. The boy says he wants to put it together himself.

Kandinskyesque

Tele-Afflicted
Good luck with the new toy.
I've heard that if you can't walk in a straight line on a trampoline, then you ain't drunk enough (yet).

Refugee

Tele-Afflicted
After watching my Dad, who was half drunk get ejected into a rose bush, i decided I wasn't ever getting on one of those ever again. They just scream EMERGENCY ROOM!