I’ve had it!!.. with the curiosity.

MTPoteet

Tele-Holic
No I absolutely value tradesmen. What I don’t like it’s the half ass follow through of a contract. My issue is when they come in and put a “bandaid fix” on the problem.

Can’t speak for all, obviously. But I’ve worked with (rented from) this management company twice over the years. And they have the cheapest, laziest tradesmen they can find lol.

I was a painter before. Hell that’s what I did in the Navy. I was a Glorified overpaid Janitor. (But allowed me to do the fun stuff I wanted) but I painted day in and day out. Other Sailors can tell you. BMs aren’t no joke.

But if my job it’s to paint a house. I’m painting a house done right. I’m taping edges, I’m laying tarp over work area. Common sense. Not paint the wall get paint on everything and seal it to the wall.

It’s not a issue with “people who work with their hands” I get that. I worked with my hands in the Middle East. I work with my hands every day at my job. My issue is people who misuse the trust and job to half ass a project and still collect payment.

Like these pics. I don’t expect perfection every time. It may be a small thing to most people. But if you call yourself a “professional” painter. And leave a project like this? Then you’re a joke. Plain and simple. It’s called professionalism and pride in your trade. I NEVER would have left it like this. They didn’t even try. Those are full ass brush strokes.
View attachment 1005469 View attachment 1005470 View attachment 1005472 View attachment 1005474
I'm sure you had the opportunity to inspect it before you moved in and this is the second time you rented from this company.
Complaining about it now is like someone who does not vote complaining about politics.
I wouldn't have left it like that either, but you know that management is hiring the cheapest labor they can find, it's all about profit
margin and making the share holders profit.
I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but it sounds like you may have some stress you need to release. It's just paint.

Greggorios

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
All of the modern conveniences of the "New Frontier" including "built-ins". This is history to many but not so long ago for some of us.

1658066355987.png

Midgetje94

Friend of Leo's
I'm sure you had the opportunity to inspect it before you moved in and this is the second time you rented from this company.
Complaining about it now is like someone who does not vote complaining about politics.
I wouldn't have left it like that either, but you know that management is hiring the cheapest labor they can find, it's all about profit
margin and making the share holders profit.
I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but it sounds like you may have some stress you need to release. It's just paint.
Not complaining. Just simply called it as it was. I had to cut it away because someone didn’t take the time to do it right. It’s not MY house. I don’t own it. If they want to keep paying these guys to come out for bandaid fixes. That’s on them.

And yea it’s the second time I’ve used them. Because they are one of two or three property management companies here. We are about to boom as a city so options are limited.

Overall yes, I did walk the property. I wasn’t gonna complain about little things like that. But it still shows the workmanship and quality these guys lack. That’s all I said in my post.