I’m a glutton for green. What do we know about Mitchell Guitars

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by Bluego1, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Kebmel

Kebmel Tele-Afflicted

Never heard of 'em until now

Bluego1 likes this.
  2. KCKC

KCKC Tele-Afflicted

I would say you have to play it.

It's such an individual buy. You have to try it on.

I remember in high school you'd have to spend huge money to have decent guitar or Bass. That's just not the case today.

I will second Ibanez. Though I didn't like my Ibanez acoustic I love my Ibanez bass and it's a lower end. But I like the way it feels like the way it sounds like the way it plays.

My thought is if you overall like it and buy it and even if you dropped in some extra dough for professional setup. you got a great guitar that you love for short money.

Understand this all predicated on playing at first. To me that's the only thing that counts.

KC

3. Donny Osmond fan

Donny Osmond fan Tele-Afflicted

Did you get it yet?

4. Bluego1

Bluego1 Tele-Holic

Supposed to ship 10/31.

5. Bluego1

Bluego1 Tele-Holic

It’s here and it’s easily the equivalent in quality to the budget Epiphones I have. Actually an amazing array of tones from the pickups. The jack is a bit wonky with the tilt but I use a very forgiving guitar cord which handles it fine. I’ve put in easily 5 hours on it between its arrival last night and now, with various pickup settings and amp settings and several pedal combinations and I’m pretty impressed. Frets are kinda tall, but that’s as advertised and they don’t bother me. No buzz at all and I’ve got the action pretty low. One of the tuners is slightly offline but doesn’t seem to affect anything and you really have to look to notice it. Neck is pretty thin, but I’m fine with it. I’d buy another.

6. Donny Osmond fan

Donny Osmond fan Tele-Afflicted

Congrats. I would own one. I want the LP style guitar.

Bluego1 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.