howdy du!

nepalnt2121

TDPRI Member
hello everyone

i've been lurking for quite some time, and this seems to be the sweetest guitar forum around (i used to post a lot on the seymour duncan forum, bout a decade ago), at least for my interests...

which are:

fender amps and guitars, perfecting my gear, learning how to build and modify amps and pedals, etc.

if anyone cares... here's my gear:

-a celtic amps patrick which is basically a blackface princeton reverb clone made by scott fitzpatrick (also a member of the SD forum), fitted with a weber 10f150t that is soon being replaced by a warehouse veteran 10.

-a johnson reptone 30 which is actually a decent sounding amp, i picked it up used after playing it at the music shop and loving the bright clean tone. it also has a pretty nice dirty side to it for a solid state practice amp.

-various pedals: a few behringer cheapos, a broken ehx flanger hoax, an ehx bbd memory boy, an ehx grand canyon, a chase bliss mood, a dod stereo chorus (i think it's an fx65), and a few others i've forgotten... some broken wahs i'm planning on sprucing up.

-a squier strat (still my favorite guitar) with bill lawrence wilde microcoils

-a magenta ibanez sz520qm with a 2 henry bl wilde L90 and an L500-L

-an old suzuki acoustic from the 70s that sounds great but has been sadly neglected.

-a few duncan antiquity strat pickups lying around, one broken which i plan to re- wind myself

i also plan on building a rob robinette blackvibe micro and perhaps a tweed deluxe or tweed princeton, also micro... and i want to put a baritone neck on a warmoth strat body i have.

cheers!

arlum

Friend of Leo's
Platinum Supporter
Welcome to TDPRI. One more member pleased with what they own and wanting to keep moving forward. I'm looking forward to your future posts.

Papanate

Tele-Holic
Ad Free Member
I thought this post was about a DUI.

Anyway welcome to TGP - enjoy your stay!