How to deal with drivers on cell phones...

tfsails

Friend of Leo's
Well, unfortunately they tend to frown on your wrecking them intentionally, but I sure am tempted to do just that sometimes.

Frodebro

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Well, unfortunately they tend to frown on your wrecking them intentionally, but I sure am tempted to do just that sometimes.

Obviously it's destruction of property, possibly even assault, but it's still funny as hell in a "Man, how many times I've actually wanted to do that!" kind of way.

kelnet

Telefied
Ad Free Member
"I need to turn here."
"I need to go straight here."
"Back up then."
"No. You back up."
"I got here first."
"I'm not moving."

:rolleyes:

The polar ice caps can't melt fast enough.

william tele

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I'd just be happy if I could come up with the absolute, definitive, end all insult I could letter the rear window of my car with. Something like:

I'm sorry if I weave all over the road, go real fast-then slow, and sometimes miss a red light...
But this call is much more important than you can even imagine...

I have a very large rear window. Suggestions?

Frodebro

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I'd just be happy if I could come up with the absolute, definitive, end all insult I could letter the rear window of my car with. Something like:

I'm sorry if I weave all over the road, go real fast-then slow, and sometimes miss a red light...

"Baby On Board"

CrisHendrix

Tele-Afflicted

Just get a minivan, everyone will assume you're a horrible driver.

http://www.SunbeltRyders.com

stephent2

Poster Extraordinaire
I've often fantasized about having a programable LED sign in my rear window where I can offer critique and instruction to my fellow drivers,.. make it smart phone programable by voice, you could whip off witty sayings expeditiously.

"Suck My Exhaust", "Lonely?" etc for tailgaters.

Then I come to my senses, I think it's best that i keep my thoughts to myself on the road.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member

Looks to me like the guy who got his phone taken away from him was talking on the phone and turned into the path of the guy who did the confiscating and subsequent disposal of said left turners cell phone.

uriah1

Telefied
Gold Supporter
nice...........

I know someone who has built (not legal)... a cell phone jammers...
He fires it up every so often...........be surprised how many people were on a phone
at intersection...!!

Would love to be looking around when that happens...