How many tele's do u own?

McGlamRock

Poster Extraordinaire
Three. It's a nice even number

A5DA6BFB-DA4E-4392-981D-AA39008D1514_1_105_c.jpeg

bricksnbeatles

Tele-Afflicted
Still none. At some point when I’m working again I’ll finish buying the hardware for the b16 bigsby tele I’ve been planning to build for the past few years. Also have plans to build a baritone tele in the eventual future

naneek

Tele-Holic
2, but no fender telecasters.

homemade pine caster
Electra copy of a 72' deluxe

and a squire that has some ridiculous factory defects. so maybe more like 2 and a half.

I might consider another one with a contoured body, or an extra thin body.

Midgetje94

Friend of Leo's
Currently 2. Few months back it way 4. Starting to save for our first house. Really sat down and had a mass cleaning of a lot of gear (unused and unjustified) 1. Helps less packing, 2. Helps par savings. I don’t play with anyone currently. Have enough stuff I still could easily. But oddly enough. The nicer ones were what left.

Among the sold were a 2015 Gibson LP Studio (100th anniversary), 2016 fender MiM FSR ash deluxe tele, 1995 mij Jerry Donahue tele. Both crate vintage clubs. (20 and the 50).

Leaving me with my acoustic, a tele build, a Squier standard Tele, and a Ibanez AS73. And a fender excelsior amp.

Funny I sold off arguably the best of the stuff. But I haven’t been this happy/content with my rig in a while lol. All plays and sounds good. (Squier standard is actually new to me. So it’s got some modifications on its way) but I play each guitar a lot more. And yea. Done regret it. Wish I downsized sooner