Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Epic Threads' started by El Hefe, Mar 25, 2012.
One...1978 Antigua tele
Two, a 92 and an 05. Both American standards.
5 Fenders, and one fun to play 12 string Tele
And a photo of the current favorite ...
5 Fenders, 4 Squiers and 2 G&L`s plus 1 Ltd
I own three tele's
- One Blade Delta Standard Candy Apple Red (love that guitar!)
- One Blade Thinline THH translucent orange
- One orange Squier with a humbucker on the neck. I had the PU's changed for The Creamery PU's (hand made in Manchester, UK), put a Wide Range Humbucker in neck position and a Broadcaster on the bridge. I must admit I put a "Fender Telecaster Custom" decal on the headstock. This one is tuned to open G with 5 strings only "à la Keith".
Four. From l. to r. in photos below:
- Squier Classic Vibe '50s
- Squier Classic Vibe Custom
- Fender MIM '72 Thinline RI (w/ aftermarket Bigsby-style trem)
- G&L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-hollow
DVM! 30-some posts in 9 years? Damn.
How's it hangin'?
Also (goes without saying), sweet Teles.
Heya, Krash! Yeah, I'm definitely not what you'd call a "regular contributor" here....but I do poke my head in from time to time!
Still only one. A 2013 'burst Baja.
Still only two
Three (as of this minute): 2000 American Standard (my first Tele, bought it in 2005), 1985 MIJ '62 Custom RI, 1977 American Tele
Up to five now--picked up a '13 MIM Thinline Cabronita this summer. Changed the p/g and switched to a concentric pot to give it a tone control:
One T style guitar: Tribute Semihollow ASAT Special. It's amazing how many people on this forum own Teles... crazy coincidence I guess
I own 18 Teles, and I play one for about 3 months, and then I switch to the next one. So, yeah, it takes about a year to go through the herd...
Yaaawwwnn! Hey, man, sorry.
I just had a Telecaster dream. What's this thread about?
Still just the one. 5 other guitars and about 18 ukuleles though.
None! I have been looking. I have been playing for 45 years and have owned dozens of guitars. But not a Tele.
Still only two.
The more I think about it...
If "X" = the amount of Telecasters I need / desire / want / etc
I own "X - 1"
This holds true as X => infinity.