Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by cometazzi, Jan 3, 2020.
List them below, if you dare.
Silvertone 1391 - 5 watt
VHT Special 6 - 6 watt
Stage right (Monoprice) - 15 watt
Peavey Classic 30 - 30 watt
Yamaha G50 ii - 50 watt
Does it have to include crappy ones that are just taking up space?
-Egnater tweaker 15 combo
Getting ready to sell the egnater and a few pedals along with a guitar I’m working on to fund some projects.
Do little tiny ones count?
Nope, no way; loose lips sink ships!
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Stiletto Deuce ii
Mesa Fillmore 50 combo
Mesa Mini Rectifier
Fender Limited Edition Deluxe Reverb
Fender Mustang III V2
Marshall JMP-1 preamp/9100 power amp
Egnater Tweaker 15
Kemper Power Rack
Lots of various cabs
1. Peavey Audition 20: my first amp, bought new in the early 80s. Still fun for certain gritty and cutting guitar sounds
2. Peavey TKO 115S; from a CL amp trade after getting my first bass. Underpowered for my current bass needs but I use it at home, and it’s fun to play guitar through when you crank it.
3. Peavey Special 150: traded a pedal for it a few years ago, fixed the broken speaker baffle. Good for loud cleans and sounds great with my lap steel. Fun for really crunchy stuff on the over-the-top dirty channel. Powerful enough to drive a bass cab as a backup bass amp.
4. Zoom B2>Peavey M-3000 power amp>Audiokinesis 4 x 8” bass cab: my bass rig.
Older Peavey stuff is pretty well represented at my house.
Two Roland Cub 80XL
Boss Katana 100 1-12
Roland Blues Cube Artist 1-12
Peavey Duel 2-12 tube combo amp
Fishman Loudbox Performer
Traynor Block 80 bass amp
GK 150W 1-12 Bass combo amp with 1-12 extension cabinet
I have 5
Blackstar HT20 MKI
Blackstar HT20 MKII
Blackstar Club 40 MKI
Blackstar Club 40 MKII
Hughes and Kettner Tubemiester 36
The Blackstar HT20 MKI is retired
The Blackstar HT20 MKII runs in stereo with the H&K
The Blackstar Club 40s run in stereo with each other
VHT S6U head
Crate 12 bass amp
8. In order of POWAH!
-Fender Bassbreaker 007 (7 watts).
-Vox Night Train NT-15H (15/7.5 watts).
-Orange Tiny Terror TT15-H (15/7 watts).
-Traynor Dark Horse DH-15H (15/12/2 watts).
-Traynor Bassmate YBA-2B **Combo** (25 watts).
-Traynor Reverb Master YRM-1 (50 watts).
-Traynor Bass Master YBA-1 (50 watts).
-Peavey Classic 50 410 **Combo** (50 watts).
A few, something like 8
They were bought very cheap. A couple bucks each each at yard sales.
I'd rather not list them in case of a future divorce etc.
Disclaimer: I have no assets.
62 Fender Concert
67 Fender Bandmaster
Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue
Fender Mustang III V.2
Fender Frontman 25R
Acoustic Lead-series G10
Just one, but it's a 50 WATT. Weighs about 60 lbs too (feels that way). Crate VFX-5112.
Tone King Imperial MK1
Fender Vibro King
Tone King Falcon (ex- Mark Bartel)
AER Compact 60/3
3. one is a Peavey Rage from the mid-1980's, and the other 2 are Monoprice Stage right 15 watt tube amps. I finally got rid of all the big heavy stuff! Oops!! I should have posted them with my Tele...my bad!
69 Dual Showman Reverb head
65 reissue Twin Reverb
2006 Custom Vibrolux Reverb
68 reissue Deluxe Reverb
Fender Blues Junior III, Woody
Strauss SRT 15
Fender Champion 600
GK Backline 112
Orange Jim Root Terror head
Jack Daniel's JD30-T limited edition Peavey Classic 30
Orange Jim Root 2x12
Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
I need to have ALL colours in my pallet