How does Petey Dammit (Thee Oh Sees) make his guitar sound like a bass?

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by mapadofu, May 14, 2014.

1. skidegerum

skidegerum NEW MEMBER!

Manolete sounds like a bitter fart who takes every word literally and cares too much about how others do things. Literally who cares even one bit about how you hold your guitar? I play my guitar high up and my bass mid-level. Tom Morello plays his up high too- do we need to question his talents or make face-value cuts at the way he looks or /probably/ does in his spare time? Petty. Stupid petty little screaming man.

TN-Hambone likes this.
  2. Deckard

Deckard Tele-Afflicted

don't personally attack other posters. It's against the rules and will get a thread locked.

3. CNBaker

CNBaker TDPRI Member

Manny seems like a swell guy. He has mostly good musical taste too. If he has an Achilles Heel, it's that he is too generous when sharing his opinions. We're all friends here.

4. pfflam

pfflam TDPRI Member

This is so off the mark its hillarious, guitar gear forum dude sets Thee Oh Sees straight . . . hahaha FAIL!!

5. TN-Hambone

TN-Hambone TDPRI Member

You sound like a real joy.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.