How do you define procrastination?

JIMMY JAZZMAN

Tele-Afflicted
It's when the ice cream truck comes down the street, and you cry out "wait a minute",
but you're 3 minutes late.

scottser

Friend of Leo's
procrastination? i wrote the book on it.
well, i haven't actually finished it yet but you get my drift.

Happy Enchilada

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
My Mom always said "Never put off 'til tomorrow that which you can put over today."
My personal philosophy is "Always do the hard thing first and the rest will fall in line."

There is a fine line between waiting for exactly the right moment to do something
and procrastinating because you don't want to do the thing.
Ask any cat hunkered down in the weeds watching a squirrel ...😼

FaithNicole

Tele-Meister
Saw a great price on 200w 10" Celestion bass speakers at Avatar. Bought them, bought some baltic birch, designed the box in Visio, cut the wood.

A month ago I was looking at my older Visio drawings and realized I designed the box in 2014. SO I figured it was time to glue it together....

Sounds really good..... FINALLY. Who knows, in another 8 years it might even get covered with tolex!!!!!

View attachment 1006525

A TC Head! I keep one in my emergency case. You never know when a head will blow. Although, if the speaker blows I'm outa luck. I would have replied sooner but, well, you know ....

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
View attachment 1006523

This is how I do.

Been so long I put strings back on her so I could play her and keep good tension on the neck.

Can you guess what I do not like doing?
ask me later.
wake chicken.jpg

OlDefGuy

Tele-Meister
somewhere there would be a dictionary with my picture if I would show up for the photo shoot

BlueTele

Tele-Meister
I...I...I just have to think about that a little while, before I can answer. I don't want to get it wrong, so...so...I think I can answer you later, but...I'm just not sure right now.

RetiredUnit1

Tele-Holic
A TC Head! I keep one in my emergency case. You never know when a head will blow. Although, if the speaker blows I'm outa luck. I would have replied sooner but, well, you know ....
Hey I got that, I had to wait for this thread to really get ripe to reply, lol...

Yeah I have plenty of amps I built for my six strings, but bought this on a whim and thinking about selling or giving it away. My self built Hiwatt DR504 sounds way better. Mind you it's 50 watts, not 250, but still seems very loud....

Not really an issue, my gig'ing days are *done*. Jams on the weekends, a few times a year with buddies....

dogmeat

Friend of Leo's
I have some very specific definitions about that. hold on... I'll be right back