How Deep Is Your Love, Bee Gees 1977

Rene Asologuitar

Tele-Meister
"How Deep Is Your Love" is a pop ballad written and recorded by the Bee Gees in 1977. The song was used as part of the soundtrack to the film Saturday Night Fever.

This classic is dedicated to peoples who want to fall deeper in love.
Love and learn, and know that this world tends to tempt us into seemingly greener pastures, but know that love is the greatest of all.
More importantly, do not be afraid of what the world is turning into, live it and turn to love for growth and prosperity, and peace!!!!

Copyright owners
UMPG Publishing

StoneH

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
"How Deep Is Your Love" is a pop ballad written and recorded by the Bee Gees in 1977. The song was used as part of the soundtrack to the film Saturday Night Fever.

This classic is dedicated to peoples who want to fall deeper in love.
Love and learn, and know that this world tends to tempt us into seemingly greener pastures, but know that love is the greatest of all.
More importantly, do not be afraid of what the world is turning into, live it and turn to love for growth and prosperity, and peace!!!!

Copyright owners
UMPG Publishing

That one really brings back memories. Nice rendition!

Rene Asologuitar

Tele-Meister
Awesome making me want to learn it
Hi Back at it,
Love your comments.
Pls let me know how I can assist.
Thanks for the great words.
Rene
That one really brings back memories. Nice rendition!
Hi StoneH,
Always a pure pleasure to hear from you!!!
Great memories, this song brings, as I was in the prime of my teens.
Love this song.
Thank you so much!!!
Respectfully,
Rene
Oh man, yes memories from this. I was not into disco at all but always thought this tune had something. Played like this was it!!! Thanks for sharing your version of this.
Hi jays0n,
Saturday Night Fever is really disco!
The Bee Gees did a fantastic job in their musical genius to come up with numerous hits in this hit movie.
Thanks for your wonderful comments.
Respectfully,
Rene

Nightclub Dwight

Friend of Leo's
I love listening to your interpretations of classic songs. And I still want to hang out in your music room someday.

I'm trying really hard to internalize your wisdom regarding what this world is turning into. Seems those fools are having some success breaking us down these days though. I guess that is an age old problem. Love the music.

Rene Asologuitar

Tele-Meister
I love listening to your interpretations of classic songs. And I still want to hang out in your music room someday.

I'm trying really hard to internalize your wisdom regarding what this world is turning into. Seems those fools are having some success breaking us down these days though. I guess that is an age old problem. Love the music.
Hi NC Dwight,
"More importantly, do not be afraid of what the world is turning into, live it and turn to love for growth and prosperity, and peace!!!! "
What I really wanted to say, is that our world has changed in aspects of technology and science. But looking at its history and proclamations, "things are staying the same". Do not be afraid to live life - know that there's a lot of good in this world, (not to be naive), a lot of good people around us. Like what you mentioned, what we have is "an age old" thing, situation, problem, etc.
And at the end, know that love is the greatest, and will survive the test of time.
Very deep, but really, it is as simple as true/false, night/day, good/evil.
Love the music!!!
Respectfully,
Rene

When a great song is supported by gorgeous chords and a beautiful voice, what else could you ask for...?
Hi Orpheum,
Lovely comments!
I am so thankful for you, and your inspiring words!!!
Respectfully,
Rene
Beautiful rendition! I'm 72 and loved this song when it came out.
Hi telestratosonic,
Thank you for your beautiful feedback.
When this song came out, I was in the prime of my teens, and loved it as well!
The Bee Gees are truly legendary, and loved growing up with their songs.
Respectfully,
Rene