How are guitars and golf clubs alike?

Peegoo

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
For me, it's this: I hit a real clam and I want to toss it into the river.

GIF-Throw-Guitar.gif

String Tree

Doctor of Teleocity
Because every review you will ever read or see on YouTube will say that they are both just right for someone. That they are just about the best model the reviewer has tested this year. Also, that this year's model is light years ahead of last year's model.
And, If you buy a New Golf Cart to haul them around in ....
:)

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
You don't have to be any good to enjoy either one.

I've often used the golf/guitar analogy when describing just this thing.
I was playing with a guy from India one time who stroked a putt into the hole to card a triple bogey. As he retrieved the ball from the hole, he exclaimed, "we have not been playing very long, but we are very, very good."

Last edited:

1stpitch

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
Because every review you will ever read or see on YouTube will say that they are both just right for someone. That they are just about the best model the reviewer has tested this year. Also, that this year's model is light years ahead of last year's model.
This reminds me of that Darrel guy's reviews from Canada. "Yes, this $89 Glarry is better than a $5000 Fender Custom Shop Telecaster. Yes, better."

jackinjax

Friend of Leo's
It's been my experience that I played golf just as well with a $125 starter set of Spaulding clubs as I did with a $600 set of Callaways. I also played just as well with a $225 Agile as I did with a $1,000 Fender.
Don't let the "just as well" mislead you. I suck at both. My Dad had a great saying, "It's not the tool, it's the fool using it.

Last edited: