Hooray for beer buzzed, impulsive guitar purchases!

_MementoMori_

Friend of Leo's

Weaselcoon

Tele-Meister
No reason for guilt bro. Your money to enjoy as you see fit. I don’t drink a whole lot these days but when I did , my thing was drunk shopping the used section on GC website.Usually could find a pedal I want to try for cheap. I got really wild and ordered an Epiphone g-400 faded for 179.00 one night and sort of forgot about it until it showed up lol. That was actually a really great guitar too. And they ended up sending me a 30 dollar gift card too! So it turned out awesome!

So I feel ya man. Enjoy your new guitar.

Midgetje94

Tele-Afflicted
Those are excellent models. And absolutely stunning too! I was really surprised how classy and versatile it is coming from a metal player.

Obsessed

Telefied
Silver Supporter
I learned the hard way in college … don’t spend money when you are drunk. It turned out to be a relatively cheap lesson, since I didn’t have much to spend and probably saved me a lot of money over the last 45 years.

drmordo

Tele-Afflicted
My last was a Fender Jeff Beck Strat. It's awesome but I'm not a big Strat guy so it's a questionable purchase for sure.

jeff beck strat.jpg

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
Everything I do has a buzz attached to it! You shall find zero guff, guilt or guffaws from this geezer!

Jakedog

Telefied
Ad Free Member

boxocrap

Tele-Afflicted
I just bought one of these from Reverb:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/LeeMaliaSigLP--epiphone-lee-malia-les-paul-custom-walnut

I've loved the Gibson Les Paul Artisan forever and this is the closest I'll ever get to owning one. And I think, for once, I'm not going to do ANY tinkering on this one. Fingers crossed on that, haha.

Share your impulse buys to make me feel better if you want, though I have to be honest and say I'm guilt-free on this one.
nice looking guitar