• Loved it

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • bored zzzzzz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hated it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are you trying to sell me something?

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • What does Xmas have to do with human kindness?

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Seek professional help, soon.

• This is Telecaster site, not a tender kitty moment dump!

• Total voters

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
Ad Free Member
Yes , sometimes I am affected by my environment, the holidays, the ever increasing noise from non hybrid Harley-Davidsons as they roar by, less light, cooler temps, and my own "challenging thoughts process.

I took a few to chill and unlax and watched a video that revealed the human kindness of another person
and I want to share this with you.

grinch-5849048__340.png

Deeve

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
I did not notice the mono-line around the hind leg at first.
Lots of shore-animal savers have to deal with that and can get nipped in the process as they are trying to cut the animal free (though some appear to understand they have met a human "helper" and don't bite).

Kitten and pup videos have been an essential component of my own (rickety) self-care plan. :lol:
Highly recommended.
Thanks @ping-ping-clicka - Deeve

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Lemme see if I can find an old pic I took of a badly injured possum right after we gave him an unwanted bath:
Searching now...
The top one is shortly after the bath and the bottom one is maybe a week or two later after he healed up a bit.
He was the ugliest possum in town after that but made it back into the wild.

247D0CA8-9071-43A8-9EB7-2BD8E035510A.jpeg
10375465-5507-47F4-8D34-2FAB0EBC1CA8.jpeg

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
Ad Free Member
Lemme see if I can find an old pic I took of a badly injured possum right after we gave him an unwanted bath:
Searching now...
The top one is shortly after the bath and the bottom one is maybe a week or two later after he healed up a bit.
He was the ugliest possum in town after that but made it back into the wild.

View attachment 926913 View attachment 926914

good on you. I'm sure that you are aware that the smallest act of human kindness is never wasted.

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
Ad Free Member
now your talking my kinna language, kittie look so please when they too get a chance to ham it up and where a costume ,especially if it's holiday appropriate.

Dan German

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I wanted to vote for both Loved It and This Is Not A Tender Kitty Moment Dump. I could only vote once, so I had to go with Loved It.

As for your picture of the Grinch, Mrs. German often calls me a Grinch. I gently point out to her that she is wrong. I am not a Grinch. The Grinch caved, and I never will.

Jared Purdy

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
Yes , sometimes I am affected by my environment, the holidays, the ever increasing noise from non hybrid Harley-Davidsons as they roar by, less light, cooler temps, and my own "challenging thoughts process.

I took a few to chill and unlax and watched a video that revealed the human kindness of another person
and I want to share this with you.

View attachment 926897

Beautiful. Thanks for that.