1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Hipshot on a Thinline

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by ELET Henry, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ELET Henry

ELET Henry Tele-Meister

I've just put a Hipshot bender on my Thinline Partscaster. It plays great and I think it even looks pretty cool. Anybody else got a Thinline with a B Bender? I'd love to see a picture.

Attached Files:

2. bender-freak

bender-freak Friend of Leo's

Here be mine....

[​IMG]

3. ELET Henry

ELET Henry Tele-Meister

Even cooler than mine! A lot of Hipshot equipped guitars there, I've only got two guitars with benders, the Tinline and a solid Tele type with a home made Parsons-White style B Bender.

4. brookdalebill

brookdalebill Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

My buddy Charlie has a Daphne blue MIM Thinline with a 'shot.
    It sees a lot of action.
    Sounds great, but C can play!

5. bender-freak

bender-freak Friend of Leo's

Thanks for the compliment, ELET Henry. I've currently got 7 teles with benders, 6 of them with Hipsot B/G benders. One is an older 1996 model P/G bender with an internal B bender with an added Hipshot to get B/G/A bends on it.

I also have a Mackenzie floor pedal bender system not currently mounted on anything.

Here's a pic of the P/G with added Hipshot..

[​IMG]

6. boris bubbanov

boris bubbanov Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

Henry, you might go back and review all the posts by august TDPRI member Jack Wells. Try the Advanced Search Function.

You wanna determine which bodies have voids down in that area under the caps, and which don't. The core is routed away. I'm recalling some maybe all Warmoth bodies have such a void. Most others are solid down there but check it out, or I would if I were in your shoes.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.