Hippie dream : I was gifted 50 unworn tie dyes, 400 or so cassettesā€¦šŸ«£ UPDATE

cminor7b5

Tele-Meister
I should get the one that matches my tele! ;-)

TieDyeTele.jpg

TieDieOiginal.jpg

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
My wife was going through her stuff the other day and just couldn't let go of this relic from the '70s. At least there are no beads on the fringe.

View attachment 979311

Man..... I had this same jacket in a tan color. I think it was stolen from me at a party one night, but not sure. Only thing I know is that I had it one day, and it was gone the next. Never to be seen again. Dang I loved that jacket!

johnny k

Poster Extraordinaire
I have one such shirt and it has got a pin up playing uke in the back.

cminor7b5

Tele-Meister
Those tie dyes are pretty well done. They might fit in nicely with the paisley series of teles? If they could get them printed correctly like the paisley teles I'd buy one. Might get lost on stage if the light show is too dominant? Maybe my khaki pants will provide separation between the light show and the guitar?

JLS.jpg

Reactions: Geo

W.L.Weller

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
...a ton of avant-garde jazz...

[Judge Smails]WELL, WE'RE WAITING![/Judge Smails]

ESP-DISK on tape? Archie Shepp/Marion Brown on Impulse!? Cecil Taylor on Blue Note? Black Saint? Soul Note? Incus? FMP?

Enjoy the haul, at least one person on earth is jealous of your pile of out jazz cassettes.

Mike Eskimo

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Heads up - For any of you who expressed interest get in touch with me , Iā€™m selling all the shirts from the whole collection.

Hopefully this is OK mods. I will throw them in accessories also if that is allowed - in the buy and sell ?

There are at least 40 other shirts in addition to the ones below. Including four or five of the pigpen shirts and other printed Dead tie-dyes.

1657560441587.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Geo