Highlander Acoustic Pickups!

Discussion in 'Just Pickups' started by teledubya, Aug 2, 2008.

1. teledubya

teledubya TDPRI Member

Hey, I've been looking at the Highlander brand of acoustic pickups. I just heard about them recently and they're a smaller company, at least it seems from their website and everything. The specific model is the IP-2. Anyone with experience with this brand or especially with this specific model in particular please let me know what you think! Your input would be very much appreciated. And I almost forgot! This may be an extremely stupid question but with an after-market pickup installed, will you still just plug it in by the bottom strap button and have controls on the side like stock?
    Thanks!!

2. teledubya

teledubya TDPRI Member

C'mon!
    Someone?!

3. Danocaster

Danocaster Tele-Holic

highlanders are AMAZING pickups - endorsed by Crosby, Still, Nash, and a million other acoustic artists

I've had them installed ( by Joe Glaser ) in several newer Taylors and several older Martins and they are the most natural-sounding pickups I have ever heard

4. aznrambo481

aznrambo481 Friend of Leo's

[​IMG]

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

sorry, had to be done :D by all means, carry on.

5. btlnckr

btlnckr TDPRI Member

I know that they make resophonic pups that are to die for. National uses them, endorsed by Steve James to name only one.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.