Hi There From Scarborough!

Jeremykeys

TDPRI Member
Hi everybody! I just found this forum today and it looks like a fun place to hang. I just bought a Squire Thinline Carbonita Tele and when I looked it up online, You all showed up. Very cool indeed! I'm primarily a keyboard player but I have around 14 guitars too. None very expensive but I love them all and play them all. I'm not gigging much anymore but that's because I'm old and tired and like to be in bed by 10. And I can play in my little home studio, sip whisky and the car never leaves the driveway.
If you'd like to know more about me and me silly fun instruments, leave me a message.

Cheers!
Jeremykeys

john_cribbin

Friend of Leo's
Welcome from across the pond.

Photos are loved here of your guitars, it's almost an unwritten rule.

Jeremykeys

TDPRI Member
I'll see what I can do!

Attachments

• IMG_1285.JPG
    IMG_1285.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 45

colchar

Friend of Leo's
Hi everybody! I just found this forum today and it looks like a fun place to hang. I just bought a Squire Thinline Carbonita Tele and when I looked it up online, You all showed up. Very cool indeed! I'm primarily a keyboard player but I have around 14 guitars too. None very expensive but I love them all and play them all. I'm not gigging much anymore but that's because I'm old and tired and like to be in bed by 10. And I can play in my little home studio, sip whisky and the car never leaves the driveway.
If you'd like to know more about me and me silly fun instruments, leave me a message.

Cheers!
Jeremykeys

I thought there was a rule about allowing people from Scarberia to sign up.........🤣

gimmeatele

Friend of Leo's
Hi and welcome. Scarborough is one of my favourite towns in England. Be interested to know what you think of the cabronita, I have my eye on one

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted

Cheers!
Jeremykeys
Hey, Jeremy- Welcome!

Flaps

TDPRI Member
Hey up, I'm another whisky drinking, Tele playing Yorkshire man who also loves Scarborough, especially the North Bay. We try and go a couple of times a year.