Hi TDPRI

roberto__v

TDPRI Member
Finally registered after reading off-and-on over the years!

When I took up guitar in high school, I used to annoy my family for hours on a cheap acoustic guitar. Eventually got a Squier Telecaster and started a band with my cousin and rocked dozens of backyards & dive bars around LA. After playing in a few other bands that never capitalized on a few chances we had, I gave up the rock & roll dreams. I did graduate to a Fender American Telecaster along the way.

Now I live in Boston and rock for fun with some buddies. I thought my new G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow was going to be my backup guitar, but it's so light... My trusty ol' tele sadly sits in a gig bag most nights... I still love it.

I guess I'm a T-style player for life.

IMG_20220219_153531229_HDR.jpg

arlum

Friend of Leo's
Platinum Supporter
Welcome to TDPRI. I love the top on your guitar. It's like a Dark Vintage Barn Burst. Very cool!

24 track

Telefied
Ad Free Member
welcome to the loonie bin , have some fun , ask questions and join in , there are some great members here and some extremely talented people .

roberto__v

TDPRI Member
Welcome to the TDPRI!

How do you like the sound of those MFD pickups?
The pickups are much livelier than my tele. The volume of the neck pickup is more balanced, so I've been more likely to use it (when I've spent most of my life on the bridge pickup).

I have raised the high E poles slightly, and I might experiment a bit more.