Hi from Spain!

sinner_boy

TDPRI Member
I registered in this forum a few months ago and during that time I have been reading and learning from you.

I love blues and rock and everything related, but I also enjoy some jazz, funky, classical or flamenco (although the latter a little less, despite being from Spain).

For example, I like this version of Jessica played by Raimundo Amador, a guitarist from Seville, my city. I hope you enjoy it!

johnny k

Doctor of Teleocity
Hola ! you have probably noticed this forum is a wealth on informations. It is to me. The hive mind here is incredible.

tintag27

Friend of Leo's
Hi there - greetings from Inglaterra!
Yes it's rewarding to have such a broad taste in music, there are fans of every part of the musical spectrum on TDPRI...

arlum

Friend of Leo's
Platinum Supporter
Sadly some of us, like myself, can't read anything that's not in English. Our bad. Anyway .... Welcome aboard! I'm very glad you've joined.

Tenderfoot

Tele-Afflicted
Welcome! Seville is a beautiful city. The cathedral is amazing as is the museum and canal where you can take boat rides.

Rick330man

Tele-Afflicted
Bienvenido desde los hermosos cayos del estado de la Florida. Aquí en TDPRI te encontrarás con muchos colegas que comparten de tus mismos intereses y están dispuestos compartir un mundo de erudición con todos. Estás en tu casa.

Welcome.