Hi folks

Eddiebaby1

Tele-Meister
John here.
Just bought my first ever Tele at the age of 68.
Looks like I've been missing a lot for a long time. Always been a Strat lover but I've got to say that I'm totally hooked on the Tele.
I bought an American Pro 2 in Miami Blue with Maple neck and found it flawless. Being a petty niggler I've fitted locking tuners, am top loading it and have a set of Twisted Tele pups and some Gotoh In-Tune compensated saddles coming. I'm sure none if yhat was needed but Heck, I've been tweaking guitars for years. Not going to stop now.
I'll no doubt t have a lot if stupid questions to ask, so be gentle guys.

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Welcome man! You've come to the right place for Tele stuff that's for sure. Don't beat yourself up too much, it took me decades as well to finally "get it" about the awesomeness of a Tele.... and that awakening was by shear chance! Post pics when you get a chance, we love pics around here ;)

WoeterrH90

TDPRI Member
Welcome to the forum John! Pics of your tele are greatly appreciated, it sounds like you have a great guitar!

Eddiebaby1

Tele-Meister
You wanted a gear shot?
Well here goes. Sorry it took so long.

Am Pro II Tele and Strat with JTV59 Variax in the centre.
Kemper Stage with an additional board alongside for the essential Polytune 3 then into an equally essential Cali76 Stacked Edition, a revival Drive Compact, a J Rockett A.P.E./Flashback 2 combo for vintage Echoplex vibes and today it is rounded off with a Mooer Trelicopter.
Other days it could be any of 3 or 4 other mini pedals.
IMG-5068.jpg

There is also the little 'flight rig" for small gigs.
A BOSS GT1000 Core with either the Revival Drive or Cali 76 in front of it, a GFI Specular Tempus for reverbs and delays and a BOSS footswitch to free up two buttons on the GT1000.

51584992852_ba57d2d5a3_o.jpg