Heyhey from Germany!

susucaster

TDPRI Member
Hi all, I'm Jade from Germany. I've been playing the guitar on and off for many years but I've finally settled in with a Vintera 70's Deluxe Tele. Nowadays I'm threading a line between the university and work, but yeah, I wanna make more music and get a new amp because I've once again realized that making music makes me happy and feel fulfilled.

Hey, I know, I couldn't cut the strings because I don't have anything to cut them with... :(

photo_5224646713233490300_y.jpg

Last edited:

Fiesta Red

Doctor of Teleocity
Howdy and Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas!
🤠🤠🤠

That’s a good-looking Telecaster Custom—that’s one of the models that’s on my “I Sure Would Like To Have One Of Those One Of These Days/Gear Acquisition List”…they always remind me of Keith Richards.

What kind of amplifier do you use?
Any effects?

susucaster

TDPRI Member
Howdy and Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas!
🤠🤠🤠

That’s a good-looking Telecaster Custom—that’s one of the models that’s on my “I Sure Would Like To Have One Of Those One Of These Days/Gear Acquisition List”…they always remind me of Keith Richards.

What kind of amplifier do you use?
Any effects?
Hey there!

Well sadly I only have a Blackstar Fly3, but I wanna upgrade my amp soon-ish and then get some nice pedals. I want some phase, blues distortion, and nice reverb on this to achieve my evil goals (that is indie).

effzee

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Hi all, I'm Jade from Germany. I've been playing the guitar on and off for many years but I've finally settled in with a Vintera 70's Deluxe Tele. Nowadays I'm threading a line between the university and work, but yeah, I wanna make more music and get a new amp because I've once again realized that making music makes me happy and feel fulfilled.

Hey, I know, I couldn't cut the strings because I don't have anything to cut them with... :(

View attachment 1058773
Wait a minute. Those look like vintage, split shaft tuners (which I just call Telecaster tuners), where you cut the string first then insert it into the end of the shaft vertically. Did you wind the strings around the split end of the shafts? Or am I just not seeing correctly 🤓