Hey guy who got thrown off the FDP! READ!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by RIFF WOLF, Sep 2, 2004.

1. RIFF WOLF

RIFF WOLF Tele-Meister

if you wanna fix the problem(all together now...Dm7 to Gm7..) what the world needs now is love.

I would suggest a humble apology and an open ended request for reconsideration and renumeration at a time conveinent to the web head.
    i'll bet you a beer it works! compromise, communication and humility are so rare today. the world is a very angry place. spread the love.

2. RIFF WOLF

RIFF WOLF Tele-Meister

re

forgot to mention keep it mano y mano

3. RIFF WOLF

RIFF WOLF Tele-Meister

re

also forgot

try to show some understanding, respect for his position, however unreasonable you think it is.

also demonstrate a lesson learned.

4. rincewind

rincewind TDPRI Member

I appreciate the sentiment and normally I would do so.
    But in this case I'm going to give it a miss. With the experience I've already had and hearing others' I don't feel too confident about it. And I no longer wish to frequent that place anyway. I'll stay here where, with one or 2 exceptions, there's more mutual respect and where you are communicated with if there's a problem (I still have no idea why my account was suspended over there...and I read the FAQs).
    Thanks for the thought anyway.
    Incidentally.....my oppologies to the webmaster for opening this can of worms. It wasn't intentional.

5. TG

TG Doctor of Teleocity

Rincewind,
    That ebay auction for the Callaham trem you mentioned in your original post was mine.
    I'd have mentioned it before but I figured I'd better wait until it was over (it's now on its way to Japan).

6. dhdfoster

dhdfoster Tele-Holic

How ironic. There is a *blatant* "for sale" post on the FDP right now, posted by one of the mods.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.