Here's one about driver dropout

Discussion in 'Recording In Progress' started by robert donithan2, Nov 20, 2018.

1. robert donithan2

robert donithan2 Tele-Meister

I use cubasele8 windows 10... I used the generic low latency asio with the sound routed hdmi out of the tv., in this case I used it as the monitor and hdmi speakers... Well it worked at first but not real good quality wise.. Then I let it sit idle for awhile until the monitor fell asleep... When I went back to play again there were a half dozen warning panels saying all different kinds of things, warnings that I've never heard of before and the audio wouldn't work..you could see the sound indicators(vu) jumping but no sound... My question is can anyone tell me what it could be?

2. Rolling Estonian

Rolling Estonian Friend of Leo's

No expert but the tv isn't really designed as a monitor or audio out for your I/O. After idling the pc probably was really confused audio and video wise hence all the errors. A cheap monitor will be much better than a tv.

M

robert donithan2 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.