Here’s 14 inches for ya …

P-Nutz

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
And I ain’t up to tacklin’ it just yet …
E62C6D72-F409-453D-89B6-77C1A73BEF22.jpeg

Last edited:

Quexoz

Tele-Meister
I bet some folks dream about retiring down south somewhere warm.
Y’all wanna see some hurricane pictures?
Just a picture of someone mowing the lawn does it for me. I'd rather shovel snow in negative 7 degrees all day. I CAN NOT stand heat. By heat, I mean anything over 68 degrees, ~45% humidity.

Years ago I delivered to hardware stores from an 18 wheeler...in New Orleans, LA., Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. OMG! Inside a hot, tin trailer lumping boxes all day. Probably baked away half my brain cells in there.

Last edited:

P-Nutz

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
CHEATER! I know the markings of a snow blower from my high fallutin' neighbors. No shovel marks or high snow banks + only 2 hours from one post to "finished" post = CHEATER!!!1 :lol:
True story!

When I turned 60, Ms Nutz and the Nutz offspring bought me a snowblower for the holidays … apparently heart attacks and shoveling are a thing? Who knew?

‘Tanyrate as much as I resisted, I ain’t goin’ back and you can’t make me!

Quexoz

Tele-Meister
True story!

When I turned 60, Ms Nutz and the Nutz offspring bought me a snowblower for the holidays … apparently heart attacks and shoveling are a thing? Who knew?

Oh hell yes. I'm 56 and it takes me 2-5 hours (non-stop, no breaks) to shovel my driveway. I've never done the math, but probably moving many thousands of pounds of snow ~10 feet. You want to have a heart attack in no time flat? Get one of these here, "Manplows". I got one and I tell you what, try pushing this around with anything but the lightest, fluffiest kind of snow and you'll be face down in a snowbank in 5 minutes.

Also, no joke, this is the warning label on mine (friggin California). Look at the label, then look at the "Manplow" and try to form that mental image...

manplow.jpg

If "Manplow" is ingested...call a coroner, FFS!

Last edited: