Hercules Stands-Customer for Life

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by charlie chitlin, Oct 22, 2019.

1. charlie chitlin

charlie chitlin Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

The adjuster thingy on my schnazzy 3-guitar stand turned to snot and could well have dropped 3 guitars at once. Dodged a bullet!
    Contacted Hercules and got the typical gracious, 'No problem, Charlie-o...just send us pics, the serial # and THE SALES RECEIPT THAT YOU,OF COURSE, HAVE CAREFULLY FILED AWAY FROM 5 YEARS AGO."
    I couldn't come up with the receipt, and they sent me a new stand anyway...with a couple improvements over the old design.
    Integrity, yo.

Crashbelt, Ricky D., 7171551 and 3 others like this.
  2. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

I once bought a nice king sized mattress from a local company, that was guaranteed. a few years a later, it just kind of disintegrated. When I went back to where I bought it, the son of the owner told me, we don't guarantee those mattresses anymore. I had the guarantee with me, and showed it to him, it was supposed to be good for several more years. The guy said, I don't care what it says, we're not going to do anything. The owner overheard the exchange, walked over and said, I'm apologize for my son's behavior, we will of course honor the warranty. We will in the process, give you an upgraded mattress that I'm sure you won't have any more problems with, AND start your guarantee over!

I was shocked to say the least, first at the son's behavior and even more at the father's! Good to his word, the mattress was delivered, it lasted so well, I finally gave it to someone who needed one, when I acquired a really fancy water bed, but that's another story.

Ricky D., Bassman8 and Deeve like this.
  3. stax

stax Tele-Afflicted

I couldn't find my receipt when my Hercules double stand started melting but even if I could they would only give me 50% off a new one.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.