[HELP] Identifying my Tele body

bkfloyd94

TDPRI Member
Hello folks!

I've recently bought a Tele and couldn't identify the body so I need professional help and I believe this is the way!

Cost me ~550$. Custom made 7.25 maple neck by Fox (Croatian builder), Bare Knuckle Brown Sugar pickups, CTS pots, 3 way switch, Fender 3 saddle bridge, Kluson deluxe tuners.

Sounds and plays amazing! I've always wanted exactly this kind of a Tele and I'm so happy I joined the family!

Don't mind the Fender sticker on the neck, the previous owner wanted it to say Fender but placed it awfully. I will probably take it off soon.

However, there are few pics to help you identifying the body and enjoy the view:

64q71i.jpg

aoax5l.jpg

30az9dk.jpg

fthp5c.jpg

11kzgv5.jpg

2j1k5xx.jpg

And finally, my two beauties chilling together:

2hibexs.jpg

Sparky2

Poster Extraordinaire
Do you wish to know the specific origins of the body, as in, "that's an alder wood body from a Fender American Telecaster," or, "ash body from a Squier Affinity Tele"?

:)

bkfloyd94

TDPRI Member
Do you wish to know the specific origins of the body, as in, "that's an alder wood body from a Fender American Telecaster," or, "ash body from a Squier Affinity Tele"?

:)
I know it is Alder body, just wanted to assure whether is it Squier or some other. So, you say it's Squier Affinity?

Wally

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Early morning here....but that wood looks to be an open-pored wood. To my eye, it looks more like ash than alder, which is closed pore like maple.