1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Help Identify 335 Copy

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by zaraxisof, Jan 20, 2021.

1. zaraxisof

zaraxisof TDPRI Member

Already replied above. Seller told me it says "Made In China". This is end of story for me. Lost a 60s Hangstrom hollow bass for 40€ the other week(bisonic pups) cause seller found out its value, just a couple of minutes before my guy was going into place, he was in the way for it. She called and cancelled it. Won't waste time about a Chinese 335 for 80€. Specially when i realise seller knows about it from start.
    I know they cost, but when your life is practicing and searching through ads, that's how i see it.
    Digging for 2-3hrs. per day 7 days a week all seasons, the last 10 years.
    Wife will never understand how it goes. Hope my son will do, one day.
    Addiction, i know, but this is music for me, practicing, writing, recording, dj setting for living. And then, digging for old stuff, gear etc, diy, restoring things, buying selling for fun, for my passion.

Then, sharing those stories with friends with same passion out there, or like in here.

Peace.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    Danb541 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.