Help! I failed 2 bookmark your TDPRI vid. U stood back 2 camera, off 2 the right side

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by billy logan, Jul 30, 2021.

1. billy logan

billy logan Tele-Meister

The tone seemed to "whoop!" when you bent notes. Specifically (and mysteriously) the tone got "voice-y" at the end of a bent note- like part "woman tone" and part "stepped-on puppy" -

- like maybe your set-up perceived a bent string different from the same pitch fretted w/o bending. Yes I probably have overdramatized this sound. But it was pretty cool. Can you direct me to your vid, please?

Unfortunately all I remember is that tone, and the general look of the video.

Must of been a pedal you were demo-ing? or the amp? new pick-ups? idk I don't even know. Don't even know which sub-forum it was. Or which sub-forum I should post this to.

On the left was an amp on a high table, maybe a workbench. You were way over on the right, and only the back of the left side of you from knee to shoulder was visible. And the back of the neck of your guitar as you played and talked. Thanks. PM me if you'd like. Or certainly answer here :)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  2. Fretting out

Fretting out Poster Extraordinaire

“Stepped on puppy” tone!

dented likes this.
  3. billy logan

billy logan Tele-Meister

bump - I should probably post my pitiful request on the pickups or the pedal forum ;-)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.