Hello from Yorkshire, UK

Smoggy-UK-74

NEW MEMBER!
Now then people, just thought I’d pop on and say hello after registering here over the weekend….
Been “pratting about” on and off with various guitars for years until 2019, when I finally bought my first “proper” bass…..
Stuck at it, and love playing it, even if people don’t recognise most songs from the bass-line!!
Anyway, over the last 3 years or so, I’ve picked an acoustic up from time to time (6 string Yamaha), put it down as I can’t strum a chord…..
Bought a vintage v100, played a few power chords, then sold it as again, it didn’t feel right!
Bought an Ibanez as73 fm, lovely guitar to look at, but can I heck as like play it, so sold it!!
Bought a strat, MIM in 3 tone sunburst, beautiful looking guitar, but again I couldn’t get away with it, so it’s sold!
Just when I thought my 6 string days were behind me, my mate at work persuaded me to try a tele, and WOW!! I can play it (well sort of!). So I just bought my first Tele, second hand but well looked after. MIM 2007, standard pickups.
It sounds just how I want it to, feels great to play and sits in my hands perfectly.
When you know, you know 🙂

Fenderdad1950

Friend of Leo's
Welcome from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA. Glad you finally bonded with a guitar, though I am partial to it being a Tele. Keep plugging away at learning it and it won't let you down. Play on