Hello from Scotland

Mikeycaster

TDPRI Member
Hello from Pennsylvania USA. I have the same proclivity for over thinking things. I work in an Aluminum foundry in the machine shop. I have played poorly for a decade or more. But I am currently electric for about 6 months. It is a whole new game than acoustic. Wow are they sensitive buggers. I enjoy Scotch Whiskey of all the whiskeys the most. Welcome and enjoy~!
I tried adjusting the truss rod on one and the racket it made put me off so I gave that borrowed guitar back and stuck to electric 😂

Mikeycaster

TDPRI Member
Hi and welcome!
Which part of Scotland do you live in?
I'm not Scottish, but I love Scotland. I lived there for almost three years, in St Andrews, Fiife.
The North East of Scotland, but not quite the highlands. I too love Scotland but I am not Scottish either. I think my kids are as they were born here but we think of them more as British. Only visited St Andrews once but it was great! Reminds me of some of the good bits of Edinburgh

HaWE

Tele-Holic
View attachment 1006963
Not the best photo @Skyhook , but here you go. The HB (which is a lot more cheery red than it appears) started life as an HSS, with lifeless p-ups. Now with a cheap set of alnico pickups it has a lot more life. The Coxon tele is great, so far all I have done is played it and changed the saddles for the angled compensated ones. I'll endeavour to take better photos at some point, perhaps after new strings and maybe even a white pickguard without the humbucker ring.
Welcome and "Hello" from North Germany :)
Did you buy the Coxon-Tele new ? I am also interested in that model but now can not find it anywhere......