Hello from SC!

Flip G

Tele-Holic
Howdy, fellow 54-year old! I, too, was born in the Summer of Love. 1967. How are you handling this whole Gen-X experience? Are you a fellow latch-key kid of the MTV generation? Half-slacker and half-cynic? Laser-focused on self-improvement, but facing a world of self-compromise? Booming one day, busting the next? Bubbling, bubbling, bubbling?

What are your memories of the 70s. Roller rinks? :)

Legba-1967

TDPRI Member
Howdy, fellow 54-year old! I, too, was born in the Summer of Love. 1967. How are you handling this whole Gen-X experience? Are you a fellow latch-key kid of the MTV generation? Half-slacker and half-cynic? Laser-focused on self-improvement, but facing a world of self-compromise? Booming one day, busting the next? Bubbling, bubbling, bubbling?

What are your memories of the 70s. Roller rinks? :)
Definitely an MTV kid. Was a metalhead in the 80s till I heard the blues and SRV and I remember roller rinks very well but didn’t like them I couldn’t skate very well at all but it was the hangout to be at for awhile. I still remember loving the pizza there.

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Thanks I’m glad you got the reference. One of my favorite movies when I was young. Still own it and watch it every now and then.

Yeah man! Same here. Been watching it ever since it came out, probably 2-3 times a year since! LOL!!!

Archtops

Tele-Holic
Welcome aboard! From South California.;) I love the 50’s CV. One of my favorite guitars. See avatar.
Best of luck!

guitarndrms

Tele-Meister
Welcome from a fellow SC guy here too. I’m in the Columbia area! Ive got a bullet tele that I love. The CV’s are awesome too. Just got a Pro II that I can’t put down!!

Fiesta Red

Poster Extraordinaire
Howdy and Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas! 🤠
I grew up just north of your childhood home of Cleburne…you might definitely be better off where you are! :p