Hello from SC!

Legba-1967

TDPRI Member
Hello everyone! I‘ve been playing guitar since high school so it’s been awhile. I don’t have a tele at the moment but I might do some trading for a player tele. They have a nice butterscotch blonde at my LGS. But I may just keep what I have and buy a Squier CV 50s tele. I had one in the past and they are excellent guitars. I had an American Standard at one time but it had a rosewood fretboard and I couldn’t bond with it for some reason. I’ll have a tele soon either way. Anyway good to be here and look forward to being an active member.

johnb

Tele-Meister
Howdy! I live just outside Atlanta but pretended to grow up in Columbia, SC. I know the state very well as I was a travelin' salesman and musician.
Welcome to the Lodge of Tele Knowledge!

Last edited:

lowatter

Tele-Holic
Upstate SC Anderson.

I lived in Cleburn, TX when I was little till my dad died and our mom moved us back to SC.
Welcome! I'm down in Due West out in the country and worked in Anderson for several years. That tornado we had here recently was kinda scary. I filmed it forming coming our way but it passed over us before it touched the ground. Again, welcome to the forum.

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Welcome man! I dig your avatar too ;) "Legba?? Where you been at Slick? He done changed his name to Scratch!" ;)