Hello from Ontario, Canada

SomeAverageGuy

TDPRI Member
Hi everyone.

Central Ontario area guy checking in here. I've been playing guitar for about 30 years, and I like pretty much any style of music though I mostly play classic rock (60s-90s) and blues. I don't actually own a Tele yet because there are quite a few that I like (American Performer, American Pro II, Vintera 50s modified, etc). I'm here to learn more and hopefully guide my first Tele purchase. Current gear is an American Pro II Strat (with Fralin Vintage Hot pickups), a Les Paul style luthier-built guitar (with Seymour Duncan Saturday Night Specials), a Fender Twin Reverb, and an embarassing number of pedals.

SomeAverageGuy

TDPRI Member
That's the best thing about pedals! You can add 1 or 2 at a time until you're collection is less embarrassing. It's perfectly normal. Everyone starts with only a few.
But you've come to the right place. Happy to be an enabler.
Oh, sorry...I meant I have a LOT of pedals. That's the embarassing part. ;) I also want many, many more pedals...and guitars.

TunedupFlat

Tele-Meister
Oh, sorry...I meant I have a LOT of pedals. That's the embarassing part. ;) I also want many, many more pedals...and guitars.
I think he meant that too😀. I have 2 delays and 1 Tremolo pedal. Those are the only modulation pedals I have, yet for some reason I have about 45 pedals.... not sure how that happened but it has been almost 37 years of pedal purchases, so 1 and a bit pedals a year I guess is low?

Canadiense. El

Tele-Meister
Welcome from eastern Ontario!

The Am Pro II and Vintera 50's Mod. are on my watch list as well. Especially the Tele Deluxe... in seafoam green sparkle... oh wow.

An embarrassing number of pedals? So, like, 2? A number that low would definitely be embarrassing! :p

Fenderdad1950

Friend of Leo's
Welcome from Albuquerque, New Mexico. Mark my words, once a person sits down with a Tele ( a budget Classic Vibe series will do) Plugs it into a Tube amp and noodle away with this or that song, Leo's light bulb will go on in your head.
Leo-Fender_mmp0pd.jpg

thechad

Tele-Holic
Welcome from BC. Don’t worry, I never even touched a tele when I joined. And I joined to build an amp. And shortly after I ended up buying my very first tele. Coincidence?