Hello from New Hampster

WillieLuddite

NEW MEMBER!
I'm primarily a keyboard player. I have a gutted Hammond AO-35 that I was building, but realized I needed to step back to basics even after reading Rob Robinette's pages a number of times. So, I picked up a Boot Hill 5F1 kit and I'm working my way through it. For me, this whole thing is about the journey of learning, so I'm in no rush to get something that makes noise.

Thanks for letting me come on board!

Last edited:

stantheman

Doctor of Teleocity
Ahhh...yes. I lived on Mount Kearsarge for thirteen years. I remember the high temp in Warner most January's being -10F.
And then The Sun would dip behind The Foothills. Never could get warm in January. Kept hydrated with Amaretto D.
Stay warm.

Blue Bill

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Welcome aboard, WL! I've spent many happy days in the White Mountains! On a clear day, I can see Mt Washington from our house on the coast!

moosie

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
New Hampster (lol) brings nothing but good memories for me. Hiking in the Whites, mostly, but also working at a summer camp when I was 21. There was this girl...

Welcome to our little corner of the 'net! We won't be offended if you post pics of your Tele. Or if you don't have one... someone elses's.

Telefan65

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
I'm primarily a keyboard player. I have a gutted Hammond AO-35 that I was building, but realized I needed to step back to basics even after reading Rob Robinette's pages a number of times. So, I picked up a Boot Hill 5F1 kit and I'm working my way through it. For me, this whole thing is about the journey of learning, so I'm in no rush to get something that makes noise.

Thanks for letting me come on board!
Welcome aboard!