Hello from new builder.

Piggy Stu

Poster Extraordinaire
A lot of the Americans on here won't know the significance of the word Yorkshire, so I will again repeat the Barry Cryer joke of 'never ask a man if he is from Yorkshire - because if he is, he will have already told you'

I lived in Leeds for 3 years 92-95 - welcome to the site. If you want to solve the mystery of everyone here talking about cargo shorts as an in joke, I am afraid to tell you that it has no deeper meaning than cargo shorts

YorkshireSimon

TDPRI Member
You won't be around TDPRI very long before working out that we like pictures, lots of pictures! And lots of build details too.

I put a load in there :)

YorkshireSimon

TDPRI Member
Cool man!! Way to go jumpin' in with both feet like that! I've actually seen the reverse headstock before so, it's AOK in my book! ;) No dots!?!?? Whoa... next level man. What I really want to know is - What's the cool old school arcade game you got there? :)

It's a scratch built MAME cabinet, which I'm not allowed to move into the house ;)

57joonya

Tele-Afflicted
Welcome. I always wondered what effect the reverse headstock has on string tension/feel .I would go no string trees on that bad boy if I did one like that. I’ll have to try one someday

Fenderdad1950

Friend of Leo's
Welcome from Albuquerque New Mexico USA. Reverse headstock, no problem!
20220516_163550~2.jpg

KeithDavies 100

Tele-Meister
Welcome, Simon. Would echo others comments about the reverse headstock - very cool, whether by mistake or not!

Respect for diving straight into builds!