Hello From Minnesota

CCK1

Tele-Afflicted
Glad you’re here! I’m quite impressed, but puzzled by Minnesotans. I’m from, and still reside a bit above Atlanta. Three years ago, I had to do a project for work in White Bear Lake Minnesota. It was scheduled for about 6 weeks, beginning the first week of January, and wrapping up in mid-February. I should’ve known it was not going to be good when they didn’t even ask if you wanted a 4WD vehicle, they just gave you one at MSP.
In the 6 weeks I was there, I never saw the pavement of the facility where I worked or the hotel, and very little of the pavement on the road, only snow.
Being a weatherman in January in Minnesota must be quite easy. When the sun comes up, if it’s clear, the high temp will be 10 or less, if it isn’t clear, it’s gonna snow like he11.
I'm impressed by anyone that can withstand those winters year after year, but I'm puzzled why anyone, after the first winter they spent there, didn't get their a$$ out of there when summer came!:)
One good thing though, there's a great vintage guitar shop Willies American Guitars in St. Paul.

feldkeen

Tele-Meister
Land of 10,000 lakes. Wisconsin has more lakes and Chicago isn’t even windy.

Welcome aboard.