Hello from Hungary

Kesi on guitar

TDPRI Member
I am new to this forum and from Hungary I say hello to everyone. I play on a Gibson sg from '91 and am now building a telecaster myself. I have a question about a Tonerider rocksong bridge pickup. Is there anyone who have one that is not installed yet and would like to measure the DCR for me.

GREEN to WHITE DCR
RED to BLACK DCR

You can measure this with the black and white wires together.

thanks in advance

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted
I am new to this forum and from Hungary I say hello to everyone. I play on a Gibson sg from '91 and am now building a telecaster myself. I have a question about a Tonerider rocksong bridge pickup. Is there anyone who have one that is not installed yet and would like to measure the DCR for me.

GREEN to WHITE DCR
RED to BLACK DCR

thanks in advance
Welcome!

Gnometowner

Tele-Meister

GREEN to WHITE DCR
RED to BLACK DCR

thanks in advance
Hungarian rock guitarist Steve Balassi from the band Griff out of Kecsemet Hungary played in my band here in the states. Hungarian language is a tough one to learn.

Maguchi

Friend of Leo's

GREEN to WHITE DCR
RED to BLACK DCR

thanks in advance
Szia, üdvözöljük

Yes, SGs and Teles are the bomb! 💣

20210920_170749.jpg
20211218_202546 (1).jpg