Hello from a vintage catalog collector in Tokyo!!

What catalog would you like me to upload first?

• Electric guitars

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Guitar amplifiers

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Japanese manufacturers

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters

Catalogism_Nico

TDPRI Member
I tried that, but it just comes up empty (blank). Got any that show the history of “crafted in Indonesia” (and any other country) Squier Telecasters?
I am sorry to hear that you have trouble to display the catalog. I suggest you to try another iOS, Android device or computer to access the site. If you still have a problem to access the website, please tell me about it for fixing the problem. For the "made in Indonesia" Squier, I don't have any catalog yet.

Nahtabot

Tele-Holic
Welcome!

If you have any Yanagisawa or Yamaha saxophone catalogs, that would be greatly appreciated!

Catalogism_Nico

TDPRI Member
I am currently scanning catalogs from 1983 and 1984... I will upload them earlier for you soon.
Dear @uriah1 , I uploaded today 3 Tokai Guitar catalogs for you. Please check them out when you have the time. Cheers!
www.catalogism.com

Tokai_Guitars_1983_10_001.jpg

Catalogism_Nico

TDPRI Member
I tried that, but it just comes up empty (blank). Got any that show the history of “crafted in Indonesia” (and any other country) Squier Telecasters?
Dear @yegbert , I uploaded for you a Japanese Squier catalog including Indonesia made models here:
Also their is a session on this Fender catalog from 2011 from the page 62 here:
Please check the links from a computer for an enjoyable experience. Cheers!
squier_guitars_2013_001.jpg
fender_frontline_new_2011_a__001.jpg

pippoman

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here and I hope not breaking any rule.
My name is Nicolas and I created a website called "catalogism.com"

I own a guitar business in Tokyo and I was collecting manufacturers catalogs for years. For my own business I decided to scan everything and create a database. Then, I though that I might not be the only one interested in checking those useful information and pictures of thousands of brands. So I decided to put everything online and for free.

Please visit www.catalogism.com for checking the specifications of any vintage guitar or amplifier but also electronics, computers, watches, cameras, etc. I have still thousands of catalog to upload and the information you need might not be available yet. But I am scanning, working and try updating everyday.

Please feel free to ask me anything to optimize the website or help you to get any info.

Have a great day and thank you for reading me!

Link: https://www.catalogism.com/

(I have a Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page for checking the latest updates anytime.) View attachment 936169
Welcome! And I look forward to some of your posts. Sounds like you’re knowledgeable. So, what do you think about Joe Bonsnassa? I’m just being ridiculous; don’t answer that.