"Hello Friends" the Masters is starting!

Preacher

Poster Extraordinaire
Boy the wind started blowing and it is causing these guys to spray it all over the place.

DJ finishes well with Morikawa and another dark horse Tony Finau who might finally put it all together. This course suits him.

dkmw

Poster Extraordinaire
Third round is goin’ along in the cold and wind. Did anyone notice these guys are pretty good?

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
some drama at 18.. Scotty is in the woods....under a bush...hooked his T shot...

shame that... though the rest of them won't mind if he loses some shots...;)

stxrus

Doctor of Teleocity
Once CBS got over their ever ongoing love fest with Woods I really enjoyed the coverage
McIlroy gave it a valiant shot. He was my original choice for his shot at a Green Jacket.
Scheffler, for the most part, was on fire. His bouncing back from shots that would have shut most players down was really endearing. He truly deserved the victory.
Smith had a shot until the 12th. He‘ll own a Green Jacket some day
A lot of good/interesting golf was played today.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I thought for a minute there Scottie was going to keep right on putting until he put himself into a playoff with Rory! I've never seen a guy have four putts on the last hole, and still win the tournament! Good stuff right there.

Preacher

Poster Extraordinaire
Yeah, Cam Smith is rattled... his chances slipping away with every hole now....
I think every golfer at the Masters goes through this. Cam came out like a house afire with a large deficit to make up. He was getting there when Scottie chipped in from the fairway. You could almost sense it was his day then.
Cam took some chances down the stretch though but was not able to muster any miraculous shots.

I see him winning there in the next five years though.

Preacher

Poster Extraordinaire
I thought for a minute there Scottie was going to keep right on putting until he put himself into a playoff with Rory! I've never seen a guy have four putts on the last hole, and still win the tournament! Good stuff right there.

Talk about emotion. He has this huge lead and I almost expected him to hole his first putt. Then he runs it four feet past, then he runs the next one three feet past. I was begging him to make that last one as it was painful to watch but all so relatable.