Hello All

redhouse_ca

TDPRI Member
Hi all,

I am brand new to this forum and I’m so happy to have found you all. I am a Tele nut and I have read dozens of super helpful and informative posts. I currently own 6 Teles (well, ones a Rick Kelly Broadcaster-ish guitar, which is really special to me). I recently bought a 68 thin-line and would love some help verifying its authenticity and getting some more info on the pots and electronics (it’s got a 1 meg and I dont think I’ve read yet what the second is: the code I can read is 01541 G AVD 30456, I think. I will try and find the best thread to get feedback on that but again, super happy to have found this forum.

StoneH

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter
Hi all,

I am brand new to this forum and I’m so happy to have found you all. I am a Tele nut and I have read dozens of super helpful and informative posts. I currently own 6 Teles (well, ones a Rick Kelly Broadcaster-ish guitar, which is really special to me). I recently bought a 68 thin-line and would love some help verifying its authenticity and getting some more info on the pots and electronics (it’s got a 1 meg and I dont think I’ve read yet what the second is: the code I can read is 01541 G AVD 30456, I think. I will try and find the best thread to get feedback on that but again, super happy to have found this forum.
Welcome from Florida!

redhouse_ca

TDPRI Member

Attachments

• 709B2466-A5E4-4F3D-BBCF-5B6E91052BC8.jpeg
    709B2466-A5E4-4F3D-BBCF-5B6E91052BC8.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 14

arlum

Tele-Afflicted
Platinum Supporter
I'm so glad you've joined us. Tele players just have something that separates them from the masses.

redhouse_ca

TDPRI Member
I'm so glad you've joined us. Tele players just have something that separates them from the masses.
Thanks a lot, man. I agree 100%. The first electric I bought was a Tele and that was all she wrote, with the exception of one cheap Line6 modeling guitar I bought on a whim with a friend one day (we each got one), teles are all I have and all I will ever need.